For over 15 years, we have been committed to delivering a high-quality service to our customers. That was only possible because of the trust you have placed in us. So, as we navigate these times together, I wanted to share with you the steps we are taking in response to COVID-19.
We first want to say that One Day Bath Inc. Remains open for business until we are told otherwise. The health and safety of our customers and employees has always been our first priority. We are working tirelessly to make sure the services and products you need are available when you want them, performed and delivered in the safest way possible.
- We are taking measures to maintain a safe environment for our team members and our shipping partners and vendors, following guidelines and best practices from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- Our employees have done no recent traveling and are vetted for personal wellness daily.
- While working in your home we will continue with extra precautions wearing appropriate work ware, gloves and masks which are a normal part of our attire.
- Across our facilities a, we have increased our daily cleaning routines, including more frequent hand washing, use of sanitize, and cleaning of equipment.
- Any field work that is being done our technicians are equipped with mask and gloves.
We thank you for your business and assure you we take the safety and wellness of our technicians as well as our clients seriously. While the environment around us is uncertain, we take comfort in the fact that we have a great team here at One Day Bath Inc and a compassionate and loyal community of customers.
We are grateful for your support. We wish for safety and calm during this time of increased risk and know without a doubt that together we will prevail.
One Day Bath Inc.
Why Choose Us
We are committed to customer service and quality.
Upfront & honest pricing
No Hidden Fees, Zero Down*
Experience & Dependability
One Day Bath is a name you can count on.
VIP Service offered
With a lifetime warranty on select products.
Family Owned & operated
Over 25 years of experience.
Factory trained technicians
Commitment to customer satisfaction.
Brick & Mortar
Fully staffed office during normal business owners.
Certified for your safety
One Day Bath Professionals are Aging-in-Place Specialist (CAPS) and COVID-19 workplace certified.