Care and Maintenance
Due to the non-porous surface of the finish there is no need to use abrasive cleansers. Any household liquid detergent will give excellent results. To remove mineral stains use a mild acid solution such as liquid bowl cleaner.
1) Repair leaky faucets
2) Caulk around tub before using If needed
3) Remove all tape and masking paper 24 hours after job complete
1) DO NOT USE SURFACE FOR 24 HOURS
2) DO NOT LAY SOAP OR BOTTLES OR ANY OBJECT ON THE FINISH for 30 days
(3) DO NOT USE ABRASIVE CLEANSERS SUCH AS SOS PADS, COMET, And SOFT SCRUB ETC. Make sure product doesn’t contain any corrosive material!
4) DO NOT USE SUCTION CUPS OF ANY KIND
5) DO NOT PICK SURFACE DUST OFF WITH FINGERS ANY SURFACE DUST OR ROUGHNESS WILL DISSIPATE IN 3 TO 4 WEEKS WITH NORMAL CLEANING AND USAGE.
HERE ARE SOME GOOD CLEANSERS TO USE / NO CORROSIVE MATERIAL IN PRODUCT
- LYSOL TUB & TILE CLEANER
Your fixtures are warranted against peeling, sagging, bubbling and crazing. For a period of 3 years Owner Occupied units only. Following your care and maintenance above will ensure many years of enjoyment. You must report any problems to us immediately so we may fix it before it spreads, any peeling that is not reported when it began will not be Warranted.
Our bathroom accessories are available as an add on to any project by One Day Bath throughout New Jersey and Pennsylvania.
Why Choose Us
We are committed to customer service and quality.
Upfront & honest pricing
No Hidden Fees, Zero Down*
Experience & Dependability
One Day Bath is a name you can count on.
VIP Service offered
With a lifetime warranty on select products.
Family Owned & operated
Over 25 years of experience.
Factory trained technicians
Commitment to customer satisfaction.
Brick & Mortar
Fully staffed office during normal business owners.
Certified for your safety
One Day Bath Professionals are Aging-in-Place Specialist (CAPS) and COVID-19 workplace certified.